Let's start

I've recently decided to go ahead with an old project of mine, that is about keeping a constant feed of links and inputs for the people I know, in a way that everyone could follow.

This brought on several challenges, as different people use different platforms, I have some content posted over the years in different places, and it's always quite overwhelming thinking of reorganising everything and have a properly structured, indexed list of topics and articles that I want to share.
I, therefore, decided that I would take another approach: I'll start posting in parallel on my different profiles:     using Buffer
 
The content will be spacing from Education and self-development, to Technology, to philosophy but I'd expect even more fields to be touched.
 
I like to try new tools, for example, I tried to write this post on itty.bitty.site, that I knew for years, and I think it didn't get the fame that it deserves as it allows to create an entire website embedded in its' own URL. Maybe a bit nerdy 🤓 but still very elegant 🧐. The issue is that the links ended up being a bit too long, and eventually, I had to switch to this Blogger alternative.

I also created a simple page for myself as a point of reference, and if I have something to publish, it will probably be posted there and then linked to the various social media.
So stay tuned, let me know what you think of my posts and also tell me of topics you'd like my opinion about, I'm always open to discovering new things.

Comments